The Enviro Com 10 Drysuit is designed with the professional drysuit diver that needs to adequately and thoroughly clean their drysuit at an economical price. This suit has been used for divers diving in Farm Silo’s, fish farms, sewers etc. The Enviro Com 10 has no exposed neoprene and all exterior surfaces have a smooth surface for easy cleaning.
- Lightweight and compact
- Excellent drysuit with outstanding value
- Same smooth polyurethane exterior and seams as the hazmat series.
- Anatomically-correct CAD designed pattern with pre-bent arms, legs and torso for a perfect fit.
- Easiest suit on the market to repair
- Standard features & options include:
- Choose between the Heavy duty poly boots, comfort boots, or a dry soft sock with Evo III boots
- Permanently attached dry glove rings with replaceable seals
- Standard SiTech exhaust inflation valves
- Polytex neckseal and Attached Polytex hood
- Includes hood liner, internal suspenders, inflator hose, repair kit, and a drysuit bag