The Hazmat Commercial Drysuit is designed with the professional commercial diver in mind. This suit is a contaminated water drysuit equipped with a yoke for use with a diving helmet.
Using the latest in chemical and abrasion resistant materials as well as advanced construction techniques the Whites HazMat dry suit offers the user 2 layers of both water and chemical protection. All seams are reinforced, stitched, then heat sealed at over 600°c both inside and out making for an extremely durable and “dry” suit. This construction results in a smooth interior and exterior surface which allows for very easy decontamination of most chemicals.
- Chemical resistant polyurethane inside and out allows dual protection and easy decontamination inside and out
- Available in Red with Black re-enforcements or all Black
- Anatomically-correct CAD designed pattern with pre-bent arms, legs and torso for a perfect fit.
- Available in 14 Standard Sizes and computer custom cut specific to the users exact measurements.
- Stronger and lighter, yet durable and pliable.
- Chemical resistant PolyTex pro wrist seals
- Extremely easy to repair
- Standard features & options include:
- Choose between the Heavy duty poly boots, comfort boots, or a dry soft sock with Evo III boots
- Permanently attached dry glove rings with replaceable seals
- SiTech Contaminated water dual exhaust valve & SiTech standard inlet inflation valve
- Polytex neckseal and your choice of the following yokes: • Desco Yoke • SL27 • SL17 (Additional fees apply on the SL17)
- Includes internal suspenders, inflator hose, repair kit, and a drysuit bag